Welcome to NanoStitch Lab, where unique hand-dyed yarns are created by two “scientists” mad about color. Check back here for information on upcoming events and Etsy shop updates. You can also follow us on Instagram @nanostitchlab or join our Ravelry group for more regular updates and sneak peaks of what’s going on in the lab
- Regular Etsy updates are at 4:00pm PST on the first Sunday of each month, unless noted otherwise. The next Etsy update will be held on October 15th at 4pm PST.
- October Clubs are being created now and will ship at the end of October.
- November 11-12th – We will be vending at the KnitFit! market at Seattle Center. Entry to the market is absolutely free!
- November 18th – We will be holding a trunk show at All Wound Up in Edmonds from noon until 3pm.
- January 20th – We will be holding a trunk show at Serial Knitters in Kirkland from 1-5pm with lots of yarn for you to inspect.