Welcome to NanoStitch Lab, where unique hand-dyed yarns are created by two “scientists” mad about color. Check back here for information on upcoming events and Etsy shop updates. You can also follow us on Instagram @nanostitchlab or join our Ravelry group for more regular updates and sneak peaks of what’s going on in the lab.
- Regular Etsy updates are at 4:00pm PST on the first Sunday of each month, unless noted otherwise.
- The May Science is Real club is sold out and will ship at the end of the month.
- Sign-ups for the July Science is Real club will take place sometime in early June. Keep an eye on our Instagram feed and this page for updates!
- We can next be found at Urban Craft Uprising’s Edmonds Spring Fest on Saturday May 12th. We’ll be at the Civic Center Playfield from 11am until 6pm that day with tons of yarn, kits, and samples!
- We will be starting the Doppler Shawl KAL in our Ravelry group on Saturday June 2nd! Come join us for knitting fun and yarn-y prizes! The Doppler Shawl was designed by Dawn Cottone using two skeins of our Scientific Sock in the colorways Orion Nebula and Geode.
- On Saturday June 23rd we’ll be at Serial Knitters in Kirkland, WA with tons of yarn to temp you!
- We are the organizers of Yarn Revolution, a new yarn market highlighting indie dyers, coming to the Seattle area November 10th. So mark your calendars and keep an eye on our website, Facebook page, and our Instagram account for updates!