Welcome to NanoStitch Lab, where unique hand-dyed yarns are created by two “scientists” mad about color. Check back here for information on upcoming events and Etsy shop updates. You can also follow us on Instagram @nanostitchlab or join our Ravelry group for more regular updates and sneak peaks of what’s going on in the lab!
- We will be updating the Etsy shop on Sunday May 7th at 4:00 pm PST with some leftovers from the trunk show!
- Sign ups will open during the update for the June installment of the “Science is Real” yarn club. Signups will be open until June 14th or until all ten spots are filled. Club packages will begin shipping at the end of June. More details can be found below.
“Science is Real” Yarn Club
We’ve chosen to use our club name as the theme for the initial installment of our bimonthly yarn club. Subsequent clubs will focus on the different fields and aspects of STEM. Each club will include one to two skeins of NanoStitch Lab yarn dyed in an exclusive mystery colorway, a Lil Boss Bag in a mystery fabric, and an enamel pin to fit the theme.
- Hand-dyed yarn by NanoStitch Lab : Your “Science is Real” club will come with an exclusive, hand-dyed, speckled skein of yarn from NanoStitch Lab to fit the theme and match the included project bag. You will have the option of ordering one or two skeins of Scientific Sock, Subatomic Single, or Kinetic DK.
- Lil Boss Bag by That Crafty Little Fox : Each club comes with an exclusive Lil Boss bag made by That Crafty Little Fox in a fabric chosen to fit the “Science is Real” theme. Lil Boss bags measure 9.25″ x 9.25″ x 4.5″. They are the perfect bags for smaller, one to two skein projects. Each bag is crafted with waxed canvas, genuine leather handles, and 100% cotton drawstrings.
- Enamel pin : Each club will come with a hard enamel pin chosen to fit the “Science is Real” theme and coordinate with the fabric of your Lil Boss Bag.