Welcome to NanoStitch Lab, where unique hand-dyed yarns are created by two “scientists” mad about color. Check back here for information on upcoming events and Etsy shop updates. You can also follow us on Instagram @nanostitchlab or join our Ravelry group for more regular updates and sneak peaks of what’s going on in the lab
- Regular Etsy updates are at 4:00pm PST on the first Sunday of each month, unless noted otherwise. The next Etsy update will be held on October 1st at 4pm PST.
- October Clubs signups have been pushed until Sunday September 24th at 4:00pm PST.
- October 6-8th – We will be vending at the Nordic Knitting Conference at the Nordic Heritage Museum. Admission to the museum will allow you to visit all of the vendors if you’re not registered for classes!
- November 11-12th – We will be vending at the KnitFit! market at Seattle Center. Entry to the market is absolutely free!
“Science is Real” Yarn Club
August – Geology
June – “Science is Real”
- Each club will contain hand-dyed yarn by NanoStitch Lab. Your “Science is Real” club will come with an exclusive, hand-dyed, speckled skein of yarn from NanoStitch Lab to fit the theme and match the project bag. You will have the option of ordering one or two skeins of Scientific Sock, Subatomic Single, or Kinetic DK.
- Each club will also contain a hard enamel pin chosen to fit the theme and coordinate with the fabric of the That Crafty Little Fox bag.
- You have the option to include a Lil Boss Bag or a Like a Boss Bag by That Crafty Little Fox in your club. This is an exclusive bag made by That Crafty Little Fox in a fabric chosen to fit the monthly theme. Each bag is crafted with waxed canvas, genuine leather handles, and 100% cotton drawstrings.
- Lil Boss bags measure 9.25″ x 9.25″ x 4.5″ and they are the perfect bags for smaller, one to two skein projects.
- Like a Boss bags measure 12″ x 13″ x 6″ and they are perfect for larger, multi-skein projects such as shawls.