Welcome to NanoStitch Lab, where unique hand-dyed yarns are created by two “scientists” mad about color. Check back here for information on upcoming events and Etsy shop updates. You can also follow us on Instagram @nanostitchlab or join our Ravelry group for more regular updates and sneak peaks of what’s going on in the lab
- The Mitochondrial KAL is in full swing! Join us in our Ravelry group.
- We will be holding a trunk show at Serial Knitters in Kirkland from 1-5pm on January 27th. Come examine some yarn and maybe take some home with you.
- The shop is currently closed for a short break. We’ll reopen with a shop update on Sunday February 4th at 4pm PST.
- Regular Etsy updates are at 4:00pm PST on the first Sunday of each month, unless noted otherwise.
- The Ladies in the Lab club will ship at the end of January.
- Sign-ups for the next club will take place on Sunday February 11th at 4pm PST and ship at the end of March.